GUARDIANS' MARINE SURVEY SERVICES
Guardian Geomatics offers a variety of marine survey solutions to the oil and gas industry, and Government sector clients. These include Geographical, Hydrographic, Oceanographic and Environmental Surveys. In addition, Guardian conducts Geotechnical Site Investigations, Positioning and ROV Services, as well as providing Prime Contracting and Consulting Services.
- UXO & Site Surveys
- Search & Rescue Operations
- AUV & USV Surveys
- GIS Desk Studies
- Pipeline Route & As-built Surveys
- Cable Routes Surveys using Multibeam, Side scan, Sub-Bottom Profiler & Magnetometer
- ROV Positioning
- Geotechnical, bore hole positioning
- Dive Support
- Dimensional Control
- Environmental Towed Video and Drop Camera
Geotechnical Site Investigations
- Cone Penetration Testing (CPT)
- Field & Laboratory testing
- Seafloor Drilling Services
- Shallow Penetration Seabed Coring – Vibracore, Piston & Gravity
- Environmental Baseline Surveys
- Towed Video
- Drop Camera
- Water Quality
- Benthic Habitat Mapping
- Oceanographic Mooring
- Oceanographic Deployments
- Oceanographic Servicing
- Drone deployment and recovery
- ROV Positioning, Data Acquisition & Processing
- Pipeline & Structure Inspection Surveys
- 3D Scanning of Seafloor Assets
- Bathymetry to IHO, LINZ or HIPP standards
- Backscatter mapping for Benthic Habitat Mapping of seafloor texture
- Water column mapping for seep searches
- Dredging and engineering surveys
Our Service Philosophy
At Guardian, we look to excel at our core services, and partner up with best-in-class providers for the additional services we provide. This ensures the client accesses the best possible service within a single contracting entity.
With our vessels and equipment, we are highly capable and competent working in all waters within the continental shelf. Within this space we are able to supply high quality multibeam, side scan imaging and shallow geophysics. Should the scope of work require it, we are able to enhance our capabilities by subcontracting ‘best in class’ providers to undertake, geotechnics, oceanography, environmental, AUV, USV and ROV surveys.
We apply our expertise in analysis and quality control of geophysical and spatial data sets to provide a quality assurance service. Examples of this are re-processing existing troublesome data, analysing what went wrong and how to fix it. Data conversion to a variety of formats including SSDM.
We apply our experience in contract and project management to assist clients manage marine data collection programs from inception to close out. Our personnel were central to the complete management of the largest marine survey program ever undertaken on behalf of the Commonwealth of Australia.
With our financial backing and acumen, and our contracting and project management expertise, we are able to Prime Contract complex scopes of work which require multiple disciplines and service providers under a single contract and HSE system.