GUARDIAN GEOMATICS PTY. LTD.
Guardian Geomatics is a wholly Australian owned company, established in February 2018 to service the offshore oil, gas and renewable markets in Australia and Asia Pacific. Our sister company, Guardian Offshore AU was established in 2014, and is enjoying rapid growth due to a strong customer focus.
The Directors of Guardian Geomatics, Steve Duffield, Grant Farris, Paul Kennedy and Darren Kolln are experienced, professional and highly regarded in the industry and together bring over 100 years of operational experience to the market.
Increasing the operational decision making within an organisation is easy when you have the right information. Our geomatics team, integrated on our vessels safely delivers a client scope of work while reducing the project profile to save both money and schedule.
WHY CHOOSE GUARDIAN GEOMATICS?
- Integration: Guardian Geomatics services are integrated with Guardian Offshore vessel services, delivering high quality marine survey solutions safely, seamlessly at a competitive price point.
- Project Management: Strong management team with more than 100 years’ experience across Australia and APAC. Our project team has successfully managed everything from a one-person survey to the largest marine survey ever undertaken.
- Risk Reduction: Fully integrated services from a single provider who owns both the vessels and survey assets produce cost efficiencies of improved risk management, subcontractor management and reduced mobilisation costs.
- Financial Strength: We own first class, latest generation equipment which reduces operational risk and provides highest data quality with minimal processing time.
- Locally Owned and Operated: A fully Australian owned and operated business, we focus on the servicing of client projects rather than being a remote office. We truly care about each and every project.
- Agility: We are able to consider a variety of opportunities as we adopt a ‘best in breed’ partnering model, teaming up with the leading technical service providers to ensure all client requirements exceed expectations under the a single service contract.
Guardian Geomatics’ mission is to become a leading Australasian marine geoscience company. We will achieve this by bringing the brightest, most innovative, energetic and experienced team imaginable to the market.
Our vision for Guardian Geomatics is:
- To enhance safety and efficiency of the marine survey industry.
- To effectively contribute to the blue economy and maritime security.
- To grow and develop a sustainable marine surveying industry as an essential component of the maritime infrastructure of Australia, New Zealand, PNG and Asia Pacific.
- To drive innovation in the maritime domain.
- To encourage proactive stewardship of our oceans and seas; and,
- To enable greater research, understanding and management of our marine environment.