Guardian Geomatics promotes a positive and effective safety culture across our business and business operations. We are committed to health, safety and the environment, while additionally providing quality services with quality control systems and procedures in place.
Our commitment provides safe, healthy working conditions, with the use of safe, pollution-free operating practices that comply to National and International Regulations, Standards and Guidelines.
Guardians’ company policies provide guidance and assist to create a working environment which promotes safe and responsible activities. Senior Management reviews all policies regularly, updating as required, with each Policy signed and dated by Senior Management Directors.
Our policy statements detail the Management Intent of:
- Commitment to maintain and continuously improve a safe work environment for all personnel.
- Ensure that all employees are Fit for Work.
- Provide efficient and reliable service to our clients.
- Minimise Environmental impact.
- Ensure all personnel have the appropriate Qualifications.
- Ensure a Workplace free of Bullying or Harassment, that embraces equality and diversity.
Additionally, the Guardian policy statements are:
- Periodically reviewed and signed by Senior Management.
- Disseminated to employees during company Induction and refresher training.
- Disseminated to visitors and Contractor during site specific Induction.
- Made available to interested parties (See individual policy links above).
- Displayed in common area at shore base, and offshore locations.
For further information on our Policies contact Guardian Geomatics directly.